Restore Your Smile With Plano Dental Implants
We often take our teeth for granted. It’s not until we lose one or more teeth that we realize how much we rely on them every day. Along with other issues, missing teeth make it difficult to eat and smile comfortably. All that can change, however, with dental implant treatment at My Dentist in Plano. Dr. Darren Dickson, a teaching faculty member at the CARD Institute (the Center for Aesthetic Restorative Dentistry), can use dental implants to:
- Replace your missing teeth with durable, beautiful implant restorations.
- Give you back a complete smile and increased confidence.
- Allow you to enjoy all your favorite foods again.
- Improve your oral health and help prevent overall health issues.
- Help you look younger, more attractive, and more robust.
- Get precise, long-lasting results, since digitally guided full-arch implant surgery is possible with images from our i3D Smart CT machine.
Enjoy all the benefits of our implant therapy. Call us today to schedule your free consultation including a CT scan and time with Dr. Dickson. We’re located at 6545 Preston Road, Ste. 100 – just down the road from LifeCare Hospitals of Plano.
Implants Will Make Your Mouth Fully Functional Again
Teeth implants serve as artificial tooth roots that can secure several types of dental restorations. Not only do implants replace your missing or damaged teeth, but they also help keep your jawbone strong and healthy.
Unlike some dentists, Dr. Dickson can both place and restore your new implants. This is due in part to his advanced training in implant dentistry, which has helped him earn fellowship status with the International Congress of Oral Implantologists and a teaching faculty position with the Center for Aesthetic Restorative Dentistry.
With our in-house lab, you could even get your implants and replacement teeth in a single visit! To ensure precise and accurate treatment, we use a 3-D CT scanner to plan and perform all of our implant procedures. Once your jaw is ready for your new restorations, these are some of the options that may be available to you:
- Single Implant Crown – Dr. Dickson can secure a strong and beautiful zirconia crown to the top of an implant. It will look, feel, and function just like a regular tooth. Best of all, we’ll make it right here in our own lab. You won’t have to wait for your new tooth!
- Implant-Supported Bridge – You can fill in gaps in your smile with a sturdy custom bridge anchored to two or more teeth implants.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – These dentures anchor to implants using a snap-and-ball system. They will fit more securely than conventional dentures and won’t move around in your mouth.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – We’ll attach a set of dentures to a bar anchored to your implants. This setup transfers biting and chewing forces to the bar rather than your gums, making it our most comfortable and secure type of denture.
- All-on-4® – With this innovative procedure, you can get a complete arch of new replacement teeth using only four implants precisely positioned by Dr. Dickson.
- Mini Implants – These implants are similar to standard implants, yet they’re smaller and require less healing time after placement. If your jawbone is not healthy enough to support full-size implants, you may be a good candidate for minis.
- Same-Day Smile – With our in-house lab and Dr. Dickson’s implant expertise, you could get your new implants and restorations the same day. We’ll place your implants and secure temporary replacement teeth to them while your final restorations are made.
If you’re ready to enjoy a full mouth of teeth using dental implants, call us today to schedule your appointment. Beautiful, functional replacement teeth are waiting for you!
"Dr. Dickson and his entire team are professional and caring, taking extra time with each patient to build a relationship and appropriate care plan. They handle everyone with respect and calm any dental fears you may have each and every time. Great staff, great service!"- H.P. / Google / Jun 17, 2021
"Very friendly staff!"- E.B. / Google / Apr 27, 2021
"I had a wonderful experience with my appointment today. Everyone was so nice and made me feel very comfortable. Thank you, Dr Darren Dickson, Terry, Lyn and everyone at My Dentist in Plano."- R.W. / Google / Apr 15, 2021
"Wonderful experience and high quality!"- J.K. / Facebook / Apr 14, 2021
"I've been going to My Dentist in Plano for years now and have not had one bad experience with Dr. Dickson or his staff. Everyone is so friendly, helpful, and professional! I never feel nervous about going into an appointment because I know I will be taken care of. Would highly recommend their office to anyone looking for top of the line dental care!"- G.C. / Google / Apr 13, 2021
Can Dental Implants Be Removed?
When would a dental implant need to be removed, and is it even possible? Learn everything you need to know about removing dental implants here.Read
Smile Makeover Vs. Full Mouth Reconstruction: What’s The Difference?
Find out everything you need to know when deciding whether a smile makeover, full-mouth restoration, or another procedure is the best fit for you!Read
Five Reasons to Consider a Full-Mouth Rehabilitation
Restorative dentistry in Plano, TX can help improve your smile during a full mouth rejuvenation.Read
How Long Will A Full Mouth Rehabilitation Procedure Take?
A full-mouth rejuvenation can replace missing teeth and improve oral health in Plano, TX.Read