Restore Your Smile With Plano Dental Implants
We often take our teeth for granted. It’s not until we lose one or more teeth that we realize how much we rely on them every day. Along with other issues, missing teeth make it difficult to eat and smile comfortably. All that can change, however, with dental implant treatment at My Dentist in Plano. Dr. Darren Dickson, a teaching faculty member at the CARD Institute (the Center for Aesthetic Restorative Dentistry), can use dental implants to:
- Replace your missing teeth with durable, beautiful implant restorations.
- Give you back a complete smile and increased confidence.
- Allow you to enjoy all your favorite foods again.
- Improve your oral health and help prevent overall health issues.
- Help you look younger, more attractive, and more robust.
- Get precise, long-lasting results, since digitally guided full-arch implant surgery is possible with images from our i3D Smart CT machine.
Enjoy all the benefits of our implant therapy. Call us today to schedule your free consultation including a CT scan and time with Dr. Dickson. We’re located at 6545 Preston Road, Ste. 100 – just down the road from LifeCare Hospitals of Plano.
Implants Will Make Your Mouth Fully Functional Again
Teeth implants serve as artificial tooth roots that can secure several types of dental restorations. Not only do implants replace your missing or damaged teeth, but they also help keep your jawbone strong and healthy.
Unlike some dentists, Dr. Dickson can both place and restore your new implants. This is due in part to his advanced training in implant dentistry, which has helped him earn fellowship status with the International Congress of Oral Implantologists and a teaching faculty position with the Center for Aesthetic Restorative Dentistry.
With our in-house lab, you could even get your implants and replacement teeth in a single visit! To ensure precise and accurate treatment, we use a 3-D CT scanner to plan and perform all of our implant procedures. Once your jaw is ready for your new restorations, these are some of the options that may be available to you:
- Single Implant Crown – Dr. Dickson can secure a strong and beautiful zirconia crown to the top of an implant. It will look, feel, and function just like a regular tooth. Best of all, we’ll make it right here in our own lab. You won’t have to wait for your new tooth!
- Implant-Supported Bridge – You can fill in gaps in your smile with a sturdy custom bridge anchored to two or more teeth implants.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – These dentures anchor to implants using a snap-and-ball system. They will fit more securely than conventional dentures and won’t move around in your mouth.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – We’ll attach a set of dentures to a bar anchored to your implants. This setup transfers biting and chewing forces to the bar rather than your gums, making it our most comfortable and secure type of denture.
- All-on-4® – With this innovative procedure, you can get a complete arch of new replacement teeth using only four implants precisely positioned by Dr. Dickson.
- Mini Implants – These implants are similar to standard implants, yet they’re smaller and require less healing time after placement. If your jawbone is not healthy enough to support full-size implants, you may be a good candidate for minis.
- Same-Day Smile – With our in-house lab and Dr. Dickson’s implant expertise, you could get your new implants and restorations the same day. We’ll place your implants and secure temporary replacement teeth to them while your final restorations are made.
If you’re ready to enjoy a full mouth of teeth using dental implants, call us today to schedule your appointment. Beautiful, functional replacement teeth are waiting for you!
"Dr. Dickson and his staff are amazing. I want to recognize Lilly and Rachel for their professional assistance with my dental surgery yesterday."- J.W. / Google / Dec 10, 2020
"The staff and Dr. Dickson give impeccable service. They are honest and caring and make you feel comfortable. I'm frightened of the dentist's chair. I'm the woman that crys just for a chat in the chair. I don't think I'll be scared any longer, after a recent oral surgery there. I've got more treatment to go, but know they'll make me comfortable and ensure that pain doesn't have to be part of the dental experience."- M.B. / Google / Dec 10, 2020
"Dr Dickson and his team are the best!"- L.A. / Google / Nov 06, 2020
"Great professional service, works with the patient and has most modern techniques. I cannot say enough about how happy I am with Dr. Dickson, Rachel, Lynn, Susie and all the staff at My Dentist in Plano. I have always received exceptional care with outstanding results. I trust them completely and they never disappoint"- J.H. / Google / Nov 06, 2020
"Tuesday, Oct. 20, 2020, was the first time our 4 year old has been to the dentist. Dr. Dickson and his staff made her feel so comfortable and relaxed that she held her mouth open even when they weren’t cleaning her teeth. To top it off she has some cavities and she’s begging to go back so Dr. Darren can get her "cavity bugs". The icing on the cake was the way Dr. Darren explained what cavities are, how we get them, and most importantly how we can prevent them. Since coming home from the visit with Dr. Darren our sugar craving 4 year old has avoided the coveted fruity pebbles and has opted for fruit for the win! Many thanks to Dr. Dickson and his amazing staff!! Looking forward to seeing you soon to fix the "cavity bugs"! Our whole family (Mom, Dad, 11yo and 4yo) appreciate that we can all be seen together under one roof!"- R.M. / Yelp / Oct 23, 2020
Do I Need a Bone Graft Before Receiving a Dental Implant?
A bone graft is used to support dental implants for patients without enough existing bone.Read
What Procedures Make Up Full Mouth Rehabilitation?
Restorative dentistry procedures during full mouth rejuvenation create healthier and more functional teeth.Read
What is the Dental Implant Process From Start to Finish?
Understanding the dental implants process helps you understand how it can replace missing teeth.Read
The Advantages of Full Mouth Rehabilitation
Restorative dentistry procedures help with full mouth rejuvenation for more functional teeth.Read