Our Restorative Dentist Can Repair Your Smile in Plano, TX
Damaged and missing teeth make life more difficult than it needs to be. Dr. Dickson and the team at My Dentist in Plano improve our patients’ lives by giving them the full use of their mouths. We offer many types of restorative dentistry that can help you:
- Comfortably eat all your favorite foods you’ve had to avoid.
- Rebuild your smile and make it one of your best assets.
- Appear younger and more attractive.
- Talk more plainly so others can understand you.
- Improve your oral health and prevent other health problems.
It’s time to get your smile back in shape! Call us today to schedule your appointment. Our dental office is on Preston Road, next to Legacy Heart Center – Plano.
Take Your Pick of Dental Restorations
When you trust your smile repair to My Dentist in Plano, you will have a wide selection of restorative treatments at your disposal, including:
- Dental Implants – Dr. Dickson uses a 3-D CT scanner to place and restore these artificial tooth roots. Get implant-secured crowns, bridges, dentures, and more for teeth replacement. Mini implants are available as well.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – These versatile teeth restorations can be used with or without dental implants to give you back your beautiful smile and chewing capacity. For added convenience, we offer same-day crowns made right in our office.
- Dentures – We can replace either a partial set of teeth or full arches of teeth with sturdy, comfortable dentures. They can also be secured to implants for even better comfort and performance.
- Same-Day Smile – Our in-house lab allows you to get replacement teeth at the same time you get your new implants. No waiting!
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – Repair your teeth with metal-free composite fillings for a healthy, attractive look. We can also replace your old silver fillings with these restorations.
- Dental Veneers – Thin porcelain shells quickly conceal tooth flaws to strengthen your teeth and create a beautiful new smile.
- Inlays and Onlays – These long-lasting porcelain restorations bond to damaged teeth when a standard filling won’t work.
- Root Canal Therapy – Dr. Dickson will get you out of pain and, in most cases, save your diseased tooth from extraction.
- Full-Mouth Rehabilitation – We can replace all your teeth using implants or restore your worn teeth with zirconia crowns.
Learn more about our restorative dentist, Darren Dickson at My Dentist in Plano. Call us today to schedule your appointment or request an appointment using our online form. Enjoy a healthy, whole smile again!
"I moved here in January 2021 and had to find a new dentist of course. With so many dental offices around, I picked this dentist because it was nearby my place, plus he had good reviews online. So far I’ve gone in twice for regular teeth cleaning and the staff is very friendly and thorough. The office is also very modernized and they have the most up-to-date tools to carefully evaluate my teeth and health. I would highly recommend this dentist office"- C.T. / Google / Sep 16, 2021
"Excellent dental care for me for 7 years now. I wouldn't think of going anywhere else for my teeth. The staff is excellent also. They're just the best!"- B.R. / Google / Aug 18, 2021
"Dr. Dickson is the best. Highly recommended!"- T.A. / Google / Aug 14, 2021
"Perfect place if you’re looking for a dentist. The staff was so kind and answers every question you ask. And to mention the way Darren greets and talks to you about everything is so good. This is my first time visit to a dentist and for sure I’m very happy I chose him above others. He didn’t prove my decision wrong."- S.G. / Google / Jul 29, 2021
"I’ve been going to this dentist office for a couple years now and have nothing but great things to say about it. Highly recommend!"- K.F. / Google / Jul 28, 2021
Can Dental Implants Be Removed?
When would a dental implant need to be removed, and is it even possible? Learn everything you need to know about removing dental implants here.Read
Pamper Your Smile For National Dental Hygiene Month
Be nice to your smile for National Dental Hygiene Month in Plano, TX. Treat your smile to excellent care from Dr. Dickson!Read