Our Restorative Dentist Can Repair Your Smile in Plano, TX
Damaged and missing teeth make life more difficult than it needs to be. Dr. Dickson and the team at My Dentist in Plano improve our patients’ lives by giving them the full use of their mouths. We offer many types of restorative dentistry that can help you:
- Comfortably eat all your favorite foods you’ve had to avoid.
- Rebuild your smile and make it one of your best assets.
- Appear younger and more attractive.
- Talk more plainly so others can understand you.
- Improve your oral health and prevent other health problems.
It’s time to get your smile back in shape! Call us today to schedule your appointment. Our dental office is on Preston Road, next to Legacy Heart Center – Plano.
Take Your Pick of Dental Restorations
When you trust your smile repair to My Dentist in Plano, you will have a wide selection of restorative treatments at your disposal, including:
- Dental Implants – Dr. Dickson uses a 3-D CT scanner to place and restore these artificial tooth roots. Get implant-secured crowns, bridges, dentures, and more for teeth replacement. Mini implants are available as well.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – These versatile teeth restorations can be used with or without dental implants to give you back your beautiful smile and chewing capacity. For added convenience, we offer same-day crowns made right in our office.
- Dentures – We can replace either a partial set of teeth or full arches of teeth with sturdy, comfortable dentures. They can also be secured to implants for even better comfort and performance.
- Same-Day Smile – Our in-house lab allows you to get replacement teeth at the same time you get your new implants. No waiting!
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – Repair your teeth with metal-free composite fillings for a healthy, attractive look. We can also replace your old silver fillings with these restorations.
- Dental Veneers – Thin porcelain shells quickly conceal tooth flaws to strengthen your teeth and create a beautiful new smile.
- Inlays and Onlays – These long-lasting porcelain restorations bond to damaged teeth when a standard filling won’t work.
- Root Canal Therapy – Dr. Dickson will get you out of pain and, in most cases, save your diseased tooth from extraction.
- Full-Mouth Rehabilitation – We can replace all your teeth using implants or restore your worn teeth with zirconia crowns.
Learn more about our restorative dentist, Darren Dickson at My Dentist in Plano. Call us today to schedule your appointment or request an appointment using our online form. Enjoy a healthy, whole smile again!
"Very warm and friendly, family oriented atmosphere from front desk all the way to the dentist. I would give it more than five stars if I could. Definitely will recommend 😊"- T.M. / Google / Jun 07, 2022
"The Doc and the staff is beyond Awesome. They truly care about their patients. If your looking for a Dentist this is the place to come to"- G.F. / Google / Apr 27, 2022
"Great staff, very caring. Does excellent work. Highly recommend"- J.S. / Google / Mar 14, 2022
"Extremely friendly and welcoming staff!"- K.H. / Google / Mar 01, 2022
"Very friendly office staff. Hygienist very informative and had a great caring bedside manner."- R.S. / Google / Feb 26, 2022
Can Dental Implants Be Removed?
When would a dental implant need to be removed, and is it even possible? Learn everything you need to know about removing dental implants here.Read
Pamper Your Smile For National Dental Hygiene Month
Be nice to your smile for National Dental Hygiene Month in Plano, TX. Treat your smile to excellent care from Dr. Dickson!Read