Our Restorative Dentist Can Repair Your Smile in Plano, TX
Damaged and missing teeth make life more difficult than it needs to be. Dr. Dickson and the team at My Dentist in Plano improve our patients’ lives by giving them the full use of their mouths. We offer many types of restorative dentistry that can help you:
- Comfortably eat all your favorite foods you’ve had to avoid.
- Rebuild your smile and make it one of your best assets.
- Appear younger and more attractive.
- Talk more plainly so others can understand you.
- Improve your oral health and prevent other health problems.
It’s time to get your smile back in shape! Call us today to schedule your appointment. Our dental office is on Preston Road, next to Legacy Heart Center – Plano.
Take Your Pick of Dental Restorations
When you trust your smile repair to My Dentist in Plano, you will have a wide selection of restorative treatments at your disposal, including:
- Dental Implants – Dr. Dickson uses a 3-D CT scanner to place and restore these artificial tooth roots. Get implant-secured crowns, bridges, dentures, and more for teeth replacement. Mini implants are available as well.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – These versatile teeth restorations can be used with or without dental implants to give you back your beautiful smile and chewing capacity. For added convenience, we offer same-day crowns made right in our office.
- Dentures – We can replace either a partial set of teeth or full arches of teeth with sturdy, comfortable dentures. They can also be secured to implants for even better comfort and performance.
- Same-Day Smile – Our in-house lab allows you to get replacement teeth at the same time you get your new implants. No waiting!
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – Repair your teeth with metal-free composite fillings for a healthy, attractive look. We can also replace your old silver fillings with these restorations.
- Dental Veneers – Thin porcelain shells quickly conceal tooth flaws to strengthen your teeth and create a beautiful new smile.
- Inlays and Onlays – These long-lasting porcelain restorations bond to damaged teeth when a standard filling won’t work.
- Root Canal Therapy – Dr. Dickson will get you out of pain and, in most cases, save your diseased tooth from extraction.
- Full-Mouth Rehabilitation – We can replace all your teeth using implants or restore your worn teeth with zirconia crowns.
Learn more about our restorative dentist, Darren Dickson at My Dentist in Plano. Call us today to schedule your appointment or request an appointment using our online form. Enjoy a healthy, whole smile again!
"Dr. Dickson and his entire team are professional and caring, taking extra time with each patient to build a relationship and appropriate care plan. They handle everyone with respect and calm any dental fears you may have each and every time. Great staff, great service!"- H.P. / Google / Jun 17, 2021
"Very friendly staff!"- E.B. / Google / Apr 27, 2021
"I had a wonderful experience with my appointment today. Everyone was so nice and made me feel very comfortable. Thank you, Dr Darren Dickson, Terry, Lyn and everyone at My Dentist in Plano."- R.W. / Google / Apr 15, 2021
"Wonderful experience and high quality!"- J.K. / Facebook / Apr 14, 2021
"I've been going to My Dentist in Plano for years now and have not had one bad experience with Dr. Dickson or his staff. Everyone is so friendly, helpful, and professional! I never feel nervous about going into an appointment because I know I will be taken care of. Would highly recommend their office to anyone looking for top of the line dental care!"- G.C. / Google / Apr 13, 2021
Can Dental Implants Be Removed?
When would a dental implant need to be removed, and is it even possible? Learn everything you need to know about removing dental implants here.Read
Pamper Your Smile For National Dental Hygiene Month
Be nice to your smile for National Dental Hygiene Month in Plano, TX. Treat your smile to excellent care from Dr. Dickson!Read