Restore Your Oral Health With Gum Disease Treatment
Don’t mess around with gum disease. Left untreated, it can send your oral health on a downward spiral and lead to tooth loss. My Dentist in Plano can help, however. Dr. Dickson and our team take Plano gum disease treatment seriously because we want all of our patients to enjoy the best smile possible. Our skilled care can help you:
- Stop gum disease and protect you against smile damage.
- Avoid tooth loss caused by uncontrolled gum disease.
- Smile with more confidence knowing that your gums and teeth look attractive.
- Improve the quality of your breath and avoid embarrassing social interactions.
Get your gums back into shape! Call us today to schedule an exam. We’re located at 6545 Preston Road, Ste. 100 – across the road from Camden Legacy Park Apartments.
Renew Your Smile With Expert Gum Disease Therapy
Gum disease progresses through stages. Bacteria in your mouth feed on sugar and create plaque that clings to your teeth and gums. Over time, plaque can become tartar and eventually form pockets of infection below the gumline. Symptoms of gum disease include bright red and tender gums, although you can have early-stage gum disease without any visible signs.
That’s why it’s so important to visit My Dentist in Plano at least twice a year for a dental exam and teeth cleaning. Regular checkups help us catch and treat gum disease early on for best results. If you need treatment for gum disease, your care could include any or all of these therapies:
- Local Antibiotic Treatment – We’ll administer antibiotic medication to your gums, usually in the form of a special mouthwash. It will eliminate harmful bacteria so your gums can begin to heal.
- Scaling & Root Planing – This treatment is also referred to as “deep cleaning.” Using precision tools and a gentle touch, we’ll remove built-up tartar and bacteria from your teeth and roots, then smooth the roots to help prevent reinfection.
- Laser Pocket Decontamination – A special low-power dental laser targets pockets of bacteria, killing germs and sealing your gums without any incisions or stitches.
Don’t risk your precious smile! Call us today at 972-737-7039 to set up an appointment for gum disease treatment in Plano.
"I moved here in January 2021 and had to find a new dentist of course. With so many dental offices around, I picked this dentist because it was nearby my place, plus he had good reviews online. So far I’ve gone in twice for regular teeth cleaning and the staff is very friendly and thorough. The office is also very modernized and they have the most up-to-date tools to carefully evaluate my teeth and health. I would highly recommend this dentist office"- C.T. / Google / Sep 16, 2021
"Excellent dental care for me for 7 years now. I wouldn't think of going anywhere else for my teeth. The staff is excellent also. They're just the best!"- B.R. / Google / Aug 18, 2021
"Dr. Dickson is the best. Highly recommended!"- T.A. / Google / Aug 14, 2021
"Perfect place if you’re looking for a dentist. The staff was so kind and answers every question you ask. And to mention the way Darren greets and talks to you about everything is so good. This is my first time visit to a dentist and for sure I’m very happy I chose him above others. He didn’t prove my decision wrong."- S.G. / Google / Jul 29, 2021
"I’ve been going to this dentist office for a couple years now and have nothing but great things to say about it. Highly recommend!"- K.F. / Google / Jul 28, 2021
Can Someone With Periodontal Disease Get Dental Implants?
When you’re interested in dental implants, a dental exam can determine whether you’re a candidate with periodontal disease.Read
The Advantages of Full Mouth Rehabilitation
Restorative dentistry procedures help with full mouth rejuvenation for more functional teeth.Read
Let’s Talk About Gum Disease Treatment
We make gum disease treatment easy at My Dentist in Plano, TX. Call us today for a smile-saving appointment with Dr. Dickson.Read