Restore Your Oral Health With Gum Disease Treatment
Don’t mess around with gum disease. Left untreated, it can send your oral health on a downward spiral and lead to tooth loss. My Dentist in Plano can help, however. Dr. Dickson and our team take Plano gum disease treatment seriously because we want all of our patients to enjoy the best smile possible. Our skilled care can help you:
- Stop gum disease and protect you against smile damage.
- Avoid tooth loss caused by uncontrolled gum disease.
- Smile with more confidence knowing that your gums and teeth look attractive.
- Improve the quality of your breath and avoid embarrassing social interactions.
Get your gums back into shape! Call us today to schedule an exam. We’re located at 6545 Preston Road, Ste. 100 – across the road from Camden Legacy Park Apartments.
Renew Your Smile With Expert Gum Disease Therapy
Gum disease progresses through stages. Bacteria in your mouth feed on sugar and create plaque that clings to your teeth and gums. Over time, plaque can become tartar and eventually form pockets of infection below the gumline. Symptoms of gum disease include bright red and tender gums, although you can have early-stage gum disease without any visible signs.
That’s why it’s so important to visit My Dentist in Plano at least twice a year for a dental exam and teeth cleaning. Regular checkups help us catch and treat gum disease early on for best results. If you need treatment for gum disease, your care could include any or all of these therapies:
- Local Antibiotic Treatment – We’ll administer antibiotic medication to your gums, usually in the form of a special mouthwash. It will eliminate harmful bacteria so your gums can begin to heal.
- Scaling & Root Planing – This treatment is also referred to as “deep cleaning.” Using precision tools and a gentle touch, we’ll remove built-up tartar and bacteria from your teeth and roots, then smooth the roots to help prevent reinfection.
- Laser Pocket Decontamination – A special low-power dental laser targets pockets of bacteria, killing germs and sealing your gums without any incisions or stitches.
Don’t risk your precious smile! Call us today at 972-737-7039 to set up an appointment for gum disease treatment in Plano.
"Dr. Darren Dickson Is A, 5 STAR Dentist & His Assistants Are 5 Star Too."- C.K. / Google / Sep 14, 2022
"Dr. Dickson and staff are awesome! Everyone in the office is so friendly. They have the latest and greatest equipment. I got my permanent crown in a single visit (no follow up appointment necessary). Highly recommended!"- S.D. / Google / Sep 07, 2022
"Patient, caring, and thorough experience. I highly recommend My Dentist in Plano. Dr. Dickson rocks!"- C.W. / Google / Aug 23, 2022
"Been going to this dentist for years now and love the service and the expertise and the advice they provide on every visit. Dr. Dickson and his staff are number one in my book and I do recommend him to any family member or friend looking for a good dentist in Plano."- C.M. / Google / Jun 28, 2022
"Very warm and friendly, family oriented atmosphere from front desk all the way to the dentist. I would give it more than five stars if I could. Definitely will recommend 😊"- T.M. / Google / Jun 07, 2022
Can Someone With Periodontal Disease Get Dental Implants?
When you’re interested in dental implants, a dental exam can determine whether you’re a candidate with periodontal disease.Read
The Advantages of Full Mouth Rehabilitation
Restorative dentistry procedures help with full mouth rejuvenation for more functional teeth.Read
Let’s Talk About Gum Disease Treatment
We make gum disease treatment easy at My Dentist in Plano, TX. Call us today for a smile-saving appointment with Dr. Dickson.Read