Address All Your Smile Flaws With a Smile Makeover
You’ll be hard pressed to find a more qualified dentist than Dr. Dickson to perform a smile makeover in Plano, TX. Few dentists have his extensive experience with cosmetic dental procedures and restorative dental care. Among his accolades and credentials:
- Member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry.
- Teaching faculty member since 2006 at the prestigious CARD Institute (the Center for Aesthetic Restorative Dentistry).
- Fellow in the International Congress of Oral Implantologists.
- Selected as a “Texas Super Dentist” by Texas Monthly magazine.
- Named one of “America’s Top Dentists” by the Consumers’ Research Council.
To schedule a consultation with Dr. Dickson, call today.
From Start to Finish, Enjoy an Exceptional Experience
Dr. Dickson will perform a comprehensive, full-mouth diagnostic exam and will use the latest in 3-D imaging technology with our cone beam CT machine. He’ll discuss your smile goals, review all of your possible treatment options, and help you select the ones that best suit your lifestyle and your budget. Dr. Dickson can create a smile preview for you so you can get an idea what your results will look like. With our convenient extended hours, you’ll be able to book your procedures as early as 7:30 a.m. and even on Saturdays.
During your procedures, you can relax in one of our massage chairs with a warm neck roll and enjoy music or TV while we work. Once your makeover is complete, we’ll schedule a hair and makeup session for you and take a headshot with you showing off your new smile to its full advantage!
"Dr. Dickson and his entire team are professional and caring, taking extra time with each patient to build a relationship and appropriate care plan. They handle everyone with respect and calm any dental fears you may have each and every time. Great staff, great service!"- H.P. / Google / Jun 17, 2021
"Very friendly staff!"- E.B. / Google / Apr 27, 2021
"I had a wonderful experience with my appointment today. Everyone was so nice and made me feel very comfortable. Thank you, Dr Darren Dickson, Terry, Lyn and everyone at My Dentist in Plano."- R.W. / Google / Apr 15, 2021
"Wonderful experience and high quality!"- J.K. / Facebook / Apr 14, 2021
"I've been going to My Dentist in Plano for years now and have not had one bad experience with Dr. Dickson or his staff. Everyone is so friendly, helpful, and professional! I never feel nervous about going into an appointment because I know I will be taken care of. Would highly recommend their office to anyone looking for top of the line dental care!"- G.C. / Google / Apr 13, 2021
Choose From Many Cosmetic & Restorative Dental Procedure
Whether your makeover includes one procedure or many, Dr. Dickson will help you make the choices best suited to your smile. Your options include:
- Dental Veneers – Applied to the front of your teeth, veneers can modify the size, shape, length, and color of your teeth.
- Dental Crowns – Since they cover your entire tooth, crowns can hide virtually any flaw and repair many kinds of dental damage.
- Tooth Bonding – We’ll apply layers of tooth-colored resin to your teeth to conceal imperfections.
- Teeth Whitening – Get a brighter smile with professional teeth whitening.
- Teeth Contouring – Smooth rough or uneven edges to get a perfectly balanced smile.
- Orthodontics – Choose Invisalign aligners or clear ceramic braces to discreetly straighten your smile.
- Gum Reshaping – We use a laser to quickly and painlessly remove excess gum tissue.
- Gum Recession Treatment – We can restore the health and appearance of receding gums with either a gum graft or a faster alternative called the Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique.
- Dental Implants – Replace missing teeth with lifelike dental restorations that feel and function like natural teeth.
- Full-Mouth Rehabilitation – Restore every tooth in your mouth with this comprehensive treatment plan.
Interested in a smile makeover in Plano, TX? Call today. In the meantime, get an idea of your makeover outcome by taking a look at other smiles we’ve transformed. You could even end up in our Smile Hall of Fame portrait gallery, with portraits taken by our professional photographer.
Smile Makeover Vs. Full Mouth Reconstruction: What’s The Difference?
Find out everything you need to know when deciding whether a smile makeover, full-mouth restoration, or another procedure is the best fit for you!Read
The Smile Makeover You Need Now!
Get the smile makeover you need now at My Dentist in Plano, TX. Call us today to request your easy appointment.Read