Address All Your Smile Flaws With a Smile Makeover
You’ll be hard pressed to find a more qualified dentist than Dr. Dickson to perform a smile makeover in Plano, TX. Few dentists have his extensive experience with cosmetic dental procedures and restorative dental care. Among his accolades and credentials:
- Member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry.
- Teaching faculty member since 2006 at the prestigious CARD Institute (the Center for Aesthetic Restorative Dentistry).
- Fellow in the International Congress of Oral Implantologists.
- Selected as a “Texas Super Dentist” by Texas Monthly magazine.
- Named one of “America’s Top Dentists” by the Consumers’ Research Council.
To schedule a consultation with Dr. Dickson, call today.
From Start to Finish, Enjoy an Exceptional Experience
Dr. Dickson will perform a comprehensive, full-mouth diagnostic exam and will use the latest in 3-D imaging technology with our cone beam CT machine. He’ll discuss your smile goals, review all of your possible treatment options, and help you select the ones that best suit your lifestyle and your budget. Dr. Dickson can create a smile preview for you so you can get an idea what your results will look like. With our convenient extended hours, you’ll be able to book your procedures as early as 7:30 a.m. and even on Saturdays.
During your procedures, you can relax in one of our massage chairs with a warm neck roll and enjoy music or TV while we work. Once your makeover is complete, we’ll schedule a hair and makeup session for you and take a headshot with you showing off your new smile to its full advantage!
"Dr. Dickson and his staff are amazing. I want to recognize Lilly and Rachel for their professional assistance with my dental surgery yesterday."- J.W. / Google / Dec 10, 2020
"The staff and Dr. Dickson give impeccable service. They are honest and caring and make you feel comfortable. I'm frightened of the dentist's chair. I'm the woman that crys just for a chat in the chair. I don't think I'll be scared any longer, after a recent oral surgery there. I've got more treatment to go, but know they'll make me comfortable and ensure that pain doesn't have to be part of the dental experience."- M.B. / Google / Dec 10, 2020
"Dr Dickson and his team are the best!"- L.A. / Google / Nov 06, 2020
"Great professional service, works with the patient and has most modern techniques. I cannot say enough about how happy I am with Dr. Dickson, Rachel, Lynn, Susie and all the staff at My Dentist in Plano. I have always received exceptional care with outstanding results. I trust them completely and they never disappoint"- J.H. / Google / Nov 06, 2020
"Tuesday, Oct. 20, 2020, was the first time our 4 year old has been to the dentist. Dr. Dickson and his staff made her feel so comfortable and relaxed that she held her mouth open even when they weren’t cleaning her teeth. To top it off she has some cavities and she’s begging to go back so Dr. Darren can get her "cavity bugs". The icing on the cake was the way Dr. Darren explained what cavities are, how we get them, and most importantly how we can prevent them. Since coming home from the visit with Dr. Darren our sugar craving 4 year old has avoided the coveted fruity pebbles and has opted for fruit for the win! Many thanks to Dr. Dickson and his amazing staff!! Looking forward to seeing you soon to fix the "cavity bugs"! Our whole family (Mom, Dad, 11yo and 4yo) appreciate that we can all be seen together under one roof!"- R.M. / Yelp / Oct 23, 2020
Choose From Many Cosmetic & Restorative Dental Procedure
Whether your makeover includes one procedure or many, Dr. Dickson will help you make the choices best suited to your smile. Your options include:
- Dental Veneers – Applied to the front of your teeth, veneers can modify the size, shape, length, and color of your teeth.
- Dental Crowns – Since they cover your entire tooth, crowns can hide virtually any flaw and repair many kinds of dental damage.
- Tooth Bonding – We’ll apply layers of tooth-colored resin to your teeth to conceal imperfections.
- Teeth Whitening – Get a brighter smile with professional teeth whitening.
- Teeth Contouring – Smooth rough or uneven edges to get a perfectly balanced smile.
- Orthodontics – Choose Invisalign aligners or clear ceramic braces to discreetly straighten your smile.
- Gum Reshaping – We use a laser to quickly and painlessly remove excess gum tissue.
- Gum Recession Treatment – We can restore the health and appearance of receding gums with either a gum graft or a faster alternative called the Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique.
- Dental Implants – Replace missing teeth with lifelike dental restorations that feel and function like natural teeth.
- Full-Mouth Rehabilitation – Restore every tooth in your mouth with this comprehensive treatment plan.
Interested in a smile makeover in Plano, TX? Call today. In the meantime, get an idea of your makeover outcome by taking a look at other smiles we’ve transformed. You could even end up in our Smile Hall of Fame portrait gallery, with portraits taken by our professional photographer.