Address All Your Smile Flaws With a Smile Makeover
You’ll be hard pressed to find a more qualified dentist than Dr. Dickson to perform a smile makeover in Plano, TX. Few dentists have his extensive experience with cosmetic dental procedures and restorative dental care. Among his accolades and credentials:
- Member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry.
- Teaching faculty member since 2006 at the prestigious CARD Institute (the Center for Aesthetic Restorative Dentistry).
- Fellow in the International Congress of Oral Implantologists.
- Selected as a “Texas Super Dentist” by Texas Monthly magazine.
- Named one of “America’s Top Dentists” by the Consumers’ Research Council.
To schedule a consultation with Dr. Dickson, call today.
From Start to Finish, Enjoy an Exceptional Experience
Dr. Dickson will perform a comprehensive, full-mouth diagnostic exam and will use the latest in 3-D imaging technology with our cone beam CT machine. He’ll discuss your smile goals, review all of your possible treatment options, and help you select the ones that best suit your lifestyle and your budget. Dr. Dickson can create a smile preview for you so you can get an idea what your results will look like. With our convenient extended hours, you’ll be able to book your procedures as early as 7:30 a.m. and even on Saturdays.
During your procedures, you can relax in one of our massage chairs with a warm neck roll and enjoy music or TV while we work. Once your makeover is complete, we’ll schedule a hair and makeup session for you and take a headshot with you showing off your new smile to its full advantage!
"Same Day Crown I am a long-time patient at My Dentist in Plano and recently had an older crown that needed to be replaced. My appointment was at 7:00 AM and after arriving I learned that they now have the equipment on-site to produce same day crowns. Every step went as smooth as possible. My new crown was designed, fabricated, and placed in less than two hours. I highly recommend this service that Dr. Dickson offers."- D.T. / Google / Nov 28, 2021
"I’ve been a patient here for over a year now and every experience I’d had with the team at My Dentist in Plano has been pleasant. I don’t dread going to the dentist anymore. The team really takes time to get to know you, what services are most important to you, and leaves you with a smile. They have been timely with appointment schedules - I’ve never had to wait past my appointment time. They know your name and greet you when you come in the door. Their level of customer service is top tier."- L.N. / Google / Nov 21, 2021
"Dr Dickson continues to add advanced technology for his patients. I got my crown fitting and final crown in less then 1 1/2. Yes all in one day, no more follow up appointment. I highly recommend Dr Dickson for your entire family."- S.V. / Google / Nov 05, 2021
"Dr. Darren Dickson has been my dentist for 8 years. He is exceptional at his profession. His story goes well beyond that. He takes care of his staff as if they were his own family. He knows his patients and remembers details about their lives. He is a gracious giver to the community. He encourages healthy living for everyone he treats. He truly is My Dentist in Plano."- J.B. / Google / Nov 05, 2021
"I moved here in January 2021 and had to find a new dentist of course. With so many dental offices around, I picked this dentist because it was nearby my place, plus he had good reviews online. So far I’ve gone in twice for regular teeth cleaning and the staff is very friendly and thorough. The office is also very modernized and they have the most up-to-date tools to carefully evaluate my teeth and health. I would highly recommend this dentist office"- C.T. / Google / Sep 16, 2021
Choose From Many Cosmetic & Restorative Dental Procedure
Whether your makeover includes one procedure or many, Dr. Dickson will help you make the choices best suited to your smile. Your options include:
- Dental Veneers – Applied to the front of your teeth, veneers can modify the size, shape, length, and color of your teeth.
- Dental Crowns – Since they cover your entire tooth, crowns can hide virtually any flaw and repair many kinds of dental damage.
- Tooth Bonding – We’ll apply layers of tooth-colored resin to your teeth to conceal imperfections.
- Teeth Whitening – Get a brighter smile with professional teeth whitening.
- Teeth Contouring – Smooth rough or uneven edges to get a perfectly balanced smile.
- Orthodontics – Choose Invisalign aligners or clear ceramic braces to discreetly straighten your smile.
- Gum Reshaping – We use a laser to quickly and painlessly remove excess gum tissue.
- Gum Recession Treatment – We can restore the health and appearance of receding gums with either a gum graft or a faster alternative called the Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique.
- Dental Implants – Replace missing teeth with lifelike dental restorations that feel and function like natural teeth.
- Full-Mouth Rehabilitation – Restore every tooth in your mouth with this comprehensive treatment plan.
Interested in a smile makeover in Plano, TX? Call today. In the meantime, get an idea of your makeover outcome by taking a look at other smiles we’ve transformed. You could even end up in our Smile Hall of Fame portrait gallery, with portraits taken by our professional photographer.
Smile Makeover FAQ
What dental problems can a smile makeover fix?
A smile makeover can address multiple issues at the same time to achieve a beautiful new smile. Some of the problems a smile makeover can fix include:
- Broken, chipped, or cracked teeth
- Stained or yellow teeth
- Uneven teeth
- Crooked teeth
- Missing teeth
- Spaces or gaps between the teeth
- A gummy smile
What does a smile makeover usually consist of?
A very common procedure for a lot of smile makeovers is porcelain veneers. However, your smile makeover will be personally tailored to meet your unique needs and aesthetic goals. During your consultation at My Dentist in Plano, Dr. Dickson will examine your teeth and listen to your concerns. After that, he can help create a plan that is perfect for you. Your plan may include teeth whitening, dental implants, crowns, bridges, dental bonding and contouring, and more.
How long does a smile makeover take?
How long it takes to complete your smile makeover will depend on your dental needs. Most smile makeovers consist of multiple dental visits to achieve their goals. Typically, an office visit is about 30 — 90 minutes.
Are smile makeovers painful?
No, most of the procedures involved in a smile makeover don't hurt at all. Even if you need more advanced procedures like dental implants, crowns, filling replacement, or more, Dr. Dickson uses the latest local anesthetics and sedation technologies to ensure maximum comfort during every procedure.
Smile Makeover Vs. Full Mouth Reconstruction: What’s The Difference?
Find out everything you need to know when deciding whether a smile makeover, full-mouth restoration, or another procedure is the best fit for you!Read
The Smile Makeover You Need Now!
Get the smile makeover you need now at My Dentist in Plano, TX. Call us today to request your easy appointment.Read