Address All Your Smile Flaws With a Smile Makeover
You’ll be hard pressed to find a more qualified dentist than Dr. Dickson to perform a smile makeover in Plano, TX. Few dentists have his extensive experience with cosmetic dental procedures and restorative dental care. Among his accolades and credentials:
- Member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry.
- Teaching faculty member since 2006 at the prestigious CARD Institute (the Center for Aesthetic Restorative Dentistry).
- Fellow in the International Congress of Oral Implantologists.
- Selected as a “Texas Super Dentist” by Texas Monthly magazine.
- Named one of “America’s Top Dentists” by the Consumers’ Research Council.
To schedule a consultation with Dr. Dickson, call today.
From Start to Finish, Enjoy an Exceptional Experience
Dr. Dickson will perform a comprehensive, full-mouth diagnostic exam and will use the latest in 3-D imaging technology with our cone beam CT machine. He’ll discuss your smile goals, review all of your possible treatment options, and help you select the ones that best suit your lifestyle and your budget. Dr. Dickson can create a smile preview for you so you can get an idea what your results will look like. With our convenient extended hours, you’ll be able to book your procedures as early as 7:30 a.m. and even on Saturdays.
During your procedures, you can relax in one of our massage chairs with a warm neck roll and enjoy music or TV while we work. Once your makeover is complete, we’ll schedule a hair and makeup session for you and take a headshot with you showing off your new smile to its full advantage!
"I moved here in January 2021 and had to find a new dentist of course. With so many dental offices around, I picked this dentist because it was nearby my place, plus he had good reviews online. So far I’ve gone in twice for regular teeth cleaning and the staff is very friendly and thorough. The office is also very modernized and they have the most up-to-date tools to carefully evaluate my teeth and health. I would highly recommend this dentist office"- C.T. / Google / Sep 16, 2021
"Excellent dental care for me for 7 years now. I wouldn't think of going anywhere else for my teeth. The staff is excellent also. They're just the best!"- B.R. / Google / Aug 18, 2021
"Dr. Dickson is the best. Highly recommended!"- T.A. / Google / Aug 14, 2021
"Perfect place if you’re looking for a dentist. The staff was so kind and answers every question you ask. And to mention the way Darren greets and talks to you about everything is so good. This is my first time visit to a dentist and for sure I’m very happy I chose him above others. He didn’t prove my decision wrong."- S.G. / Google / Jul 29, 2021
"I’ve been going to this dentist office for a couple years now and have nothing but great things to say about it. Highly recommend!"- K.F. / Google / Jul 28, 2021
Choose From Many Cosmetic & Restorative Dental Procedure
Whether your makeover includes one procedure or many, Dr. Dickson will help you make the choices best suited to your smile. Your options include:
- Dental Veneers – Applied to the front of your teeth, veneers can modify the size, shape, length, and color of your teeth.
- Dental Crowns – Since they cover your entire tooth, crowns can hide virtually any flaw and repair many kinds of dental damage.
- Tooth Bonding – We’ll apply layers of tooth-colored resin to your teeth to conceal imperfections.
- Teeth Whitening – Get a brighter smile with professional teeth whitening.
- Teeth Contouring – Smooth rough or uneven edges to get a perfectly balanced smile.
- Orthodontics – Choose Invisalign aligners or clear ceramic braces to discreetly straighten your smile.
- Gum Reshaping – We use a laser to quickly and painlessly remove excess gum tissue.
- Gum Recession Treatment – We can restore the health and appearance of receding gums with either a gum graft or a faster alternative called the Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique.
- Dental Implants – Replace missing teeth with lifelike dental restorations that feel and function like natural teeth.
- Full-Mouth Rehabilitation – Restore every tooth in your mouth with this comprehensive treatment plan.
Interested in a smile makeover in Plano, TX? Call today. In the meantime, get an idea of your makeover outcome by taking a look at other smiles we’ve transformed. You could even end up in our Smile Hall of Fame portrait gallery, with portraits taken by our professional photographer.
Smile Makeover Vs. Full Mouth Reconstruction: What’s The Difference?
Find out everything you need to know when deciding whether a smile makeover, full-mouth restoration, or another procedure is the best fit for you!Read
The Smile Makeover You Need Now!
Get the smile makeover you need now at My Dentist in Plano, TX. Call us today to request your easy appointment.Read