Straighten Your Teeth With Orthodontics in Plano, TX
Strong, healthy teeth are only part of what makes a smile beautiful. You also want teeth that are properly aligned and positioned to feel attractive and confident. That’s why you should visit our Plano, TX dentist for orthodontics that can:
- Straighten your teeth effectively.
- Correct problems with your bite alignment.
- Allow easier oral hygiene.
- Improve your dental health.
- Make your smile more beautiful.
- Boost your confidence.
If you’re ready to finally get the straight, beautiful smile you’ve always wanted, call us now to explore your orthodontic options. Invisible braces therapy can be achieved for as little as $39 per month with zero percent interest same-as-cash financing. Some restrictions apply, so call today to see if you qualify.
For a limited time, you can receive Invisalign starting at $930 if you begin care before the end of 2019. Enjoy payments as low as $39.00/mo (same as cash, interest-free financing). This special is also valid with the free orthodontic consultation offered. Start your dream smile today!
"Always a pleasant experience with great staff, great facilities and great treatment! From office visits to Invisalign which worked great for me, this is where you should go to take care of those "pearly whites".....and to keep them "pearly white". Thanks Doc and team!.....Randy Rogan"- R.R. / Google / Jul 30, 2013
"I had a temporary crown done and about 3 cavities filled. The work was done on both sides of my mouth. I warned Dr. Dickson I take awhile to get numb and I wanted nitrous oxide. I had all that work done. Dr. Dickson and his assistants were GREAT!! I felt no pain. He did not rush. He gave plenty of time for the numbing medicine to work. If a dental appointment can possibly be pleasant, this one was. I will be going back for the crown next week and also to start my Invisalign process. Oh, Dr. Dickson texted me the evening of my dental work to see if I was doing ok. The only misunderstanding was on the payment. I had a Free consultation a few days after my cleaning to discuss all the work that needed to be done. At the end, I was told if I pay upfront I would get a discount. I did not understand that pay upfront meant that day. My thinking was if I paid for crown, fillings and about $3000 worth of Invisalign the day of my appointment. I guess I got pay in full confused with pay a week ahead. Anyway, they worked it out with me. I believe Dr. Dickson and his staff are very professional and well trained. I would certainly recommend them to anyone who might need a dentist. I found him through a new homeowners mailer."- P.S. / Google / Jul 30, 2019
"Always a pleasant experience with great staff, great facilities and great treatment! From office visits to Invisalign which worked great for me, this is where you should go to take care of those "pearly whites".....and to keep them "pearly white". Thanks Doc and team!.....Randy Rogan"- R.R. / Google / Aug 08, 2013
Get a Straight Smile Without Metal Braces
The older you get, the less comfortable you’re going to feel about pursuing orthodontic treatment. Sure, having straight teeth would be a huge confidence booster, but is it worth it if that means wearing metal braces for the next couple of years?
Fortunately, that’s not a question you have to answer thanks to our alternative orthodontic options at My Dentist in Plano. We offer ways for adults and teens to get a straight smile without metal braces:
- Invisible Braces – Similar to traditional braces, this option involves the use of brackets and wires to move your teeth into position. The difference is we use clear ceramic wires and brackets, so you get the same amazing results without drawing unwanted attention to your braces. Invisible braces get the job done while blending in with the natural color of your teeth!
- Invisalign – If you don’t have major bite complications and simply want to straighten crooked, crowded teeth, Invisalign is a great option. It’s a system that uses clear plastic aligners that you switch out every couple of weeks to gently move your teeth into the right position. You can remove the aligners for meals and daily brushing and flossing, and the best part about Invisalign is that people will hardly notice you’re wearing them! Treatment is often completed within 12 months, so you can get results much faster than standard braces at no cost to your appearance or self-esteem.
Don’t Wait to Get the Straight, Healthy Smile You Deserve
Your teeth never actually stop moving, so even if you had braces as a child, you may not see the results in your smile anymore. Regardless, there’s no reason to wait longer than you already have for the straight, healthy smile you want and deserve.
Explore your options for orthodontics in Plano, TX! Call us today for an appointment.
Smile Makeover Vs. Full Mouth Reconstruction: What’s The Difference?
Find out everything you need to know when deciding whether a smile makeover, full-mouth restoration, or another procedure is the best fit for you!Read
Five Reasons to Consider a Full-Mouth Rehabilitation
Restorative dentistry in Plano, TX can help improve your smile during a full mouth rejuvenation.Read
Why Invisible Braces May Be Right For You
Understanding the differences between Invisalign® treatment and invisible braces helps you make an informed decision about your oral health.Read
How Long Will A Full Mouth Rehabilitation Procedure Take?
A full-mouth rejuvenation can replace missing teeth and improve oral health in Plano, TX.Read