Enjoy Your Choice of Plano Sedation Options For Relaxing Dental Care
You don’t have to fear going to the dentist. With several sedation options for your comfort, My Dentist in Plano will make sure you’re calm and relaxed while we tend to your smile. With sedation dentistry in our Plano dentist office, you can:
- Rest easy and receive the dental care you need.
- Prevent cavities, gum disease, and other smile-damaging problems.
- Enjoy peace of mind without worrying about the unknown.
- Keep your smile attractive and maintain a healthier appearance.
- Learn about possible treatments to enhance your smile.
Make your appointment for gentle care today! Call 972-737-7039 to speak with a member of our friendly team. Our office is located at 6545 Preston Road, Ste. 100 – in the 75024 ZIP code, across the road from Camden Legacy Park Apartments.
Sedation Makes Great Dental Care Easy
Because My Dentist in Plano treats many types of patients, each with unique needs and concerns, we don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach to sedation. We offer four different sedation methods to accommodate every person who trusts us with their smile. If you’re nervous about dentistry and have trouble relaxing in a dentist’s chair, one of these will work for you:
- Inhaled Sedation – Laughing gas will give you a gentle feeling of euphoria and help take your mind off your dental treatment. Its effects wear off quickly, and you’ll feel like yourself in no time.
- Oral Conscious Sedation – Dr. Dickson will give you a prescription for a small pill to take before your appointment. It will completely relax you, and you may not remember much about your appointment afterward.
- IV Sedation – For a deeper level of sedation, expertly administered IV sedation will put you in a “twilight state.” You won’t remember anything about the sights, smells, and sounds of your visit.
- Full Intubated Sedation – We’ll put you under general anesthesia, carefully monitoring and adjusting the sedative level as needed. If you have extreme dental phobia or are unable to comfortably sit for an extended period, this type of sedation may be right for you.