Straighten Your Teeth With Orthodontics in Plano, TX
Strong, healthy teeth are only part of what makes a smile beautiful. You also want teeth that are properly aligned and positioned to feel attractive and confident. That’s why you should visit our Plano, TX dentist for orthodontics that can:Read Transcript
Here at My Dentist in Plano, we do a lot of Invisalign. As a matter of fact, the reason that I started doing Invisalign is 'cause my patients told me, "Why aren't you doing Invisalign?" Because a lot of people have one or two teeth that might be a little crooked or maybe they didn't wear their retainers from when they had braces from when they were a little kid, and now their teeth have started to shift. Be it very minimal or be it a lot, Invisalign is just a real easy, nonintrusive way to slowly and methodically but surely move your teeth back into an ideal aligned and orthodontically pleasing position.
- Straighten your teeth effectively.
- Correct problems with your bite alignment.
- Allow easier oral hygiene.
- Improve your dental health.
- Make your smile more beautiful.
- Boost your confidence.
If you’re ready to finally get the straight, beautiful smile you’ve always wanted, call 972-737-7039 now to explore your orthodontic options. Invisible braces therapy can be achieved for as little as $39 per month with zero percent interest same-as-cash financing. Some restrictions apply, so call today to see if you qualify.
Get a Straight Smile Without Metal Braces
The older you get, the less comfortable you’re going to feel about pursuing orthodontic treatment. Sure, having straight teeth would be a huge confidence booster, but is it worth it if that means wearing metal braces for the next couple of years?
Fortunately, that’s not a question you have to answer thanks to our alternative orthodontic options at My Dentist in Plano. We offer ways for adults and teens to get a straight smile without metal braces:
- Invisible Braces – Similar to traditional braces, this option involves the use of brackets and wires to move your teeth into position. The difference is we use clear ceramic wires and brackets, so you get the same amazing results without drawing unwanted attention to your braces. Invisible braces get the job done while blending in with the natural color of your teeth!
- Invisalign – If you don’t have major bite complications and simply want to straighten crooked, crowded teeth, Invisalign is a great option. It’s a system that uses clear plastic aligners that you switch out every couple of weeks to gently move your teeth into the right position. You can remove the aligners for meals and daily brushing and flossing, and the best part about Invisalign is that people will hardly notice you’re wearing them! Treatment is often completed within 12 months, so you can get results much faster than standard braces at no cost to your appearance or self-esteem.
Don’t Wait to Get the Straight, Healthy Smile You DeserveRead Transcript
For sure, here at My Dentist in Plano, we can give patients the straight smile that they've always wanted with our easy plans of invisible braces, Invisalign. And then we also partner with several orthodontists, that if you have more advanced and complicated procedures that wouldn't be a good fit for the invisible braces, we can easily refer you out to get taken care of with conventional metal braces.
Your teeth never actually stop moving, so even if you had braces as a child, you may not see the results in your smile anymore. Regardless, there’s no reason to wait longer than you already have for the straight, healthy smile you want and deserve.
Explore your options for orthodontics in Plano, TX! Call us today at 972-737-7039 for an appointment.