Transform Your Smile With Dental Veneers in Plano
Dr. Dickson, a member of the Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, is happy to combine as many treatments as needed for you to get the smile of your dreams. Yet it’s possible he can completely transform your look with just a single cosmetic dentistry procedure. That’s because our Plano, TX dental veneers are so versatile. They can cover a wide variety of flaws, including chips, stains, gaps, cracks, misshapen teeth, and worn teeth.
Their versatility is a great benefit, but it’s not the only one. Our veneers are:
- Natural Looking – We use hand-stacked porcelain veneers. A ceramist layers porcelain to create a restoration that mimics the shape, color, and translucency of your teeth. They are more lifelike than other veneers. Your smile will look completely natural – only better.
- Long Lasting – The veneers resist staining and will look great for many years.
- Easy to Maintain – No special care is needed. Just brush, floss, and visit us for regular cleanings.
- Less Invasive – Our hand-stacked veneers require less enamel to be removed from your teeth than pressed ceramic veneers.
To schedule a consultation with our cosmetic dentist, call 972-737-7039.
Get Your Veneers From an Expert Cosmetic Dentist
You won’t find many cosmetic dentists more talented than Dr. Dickson! Readers of the Plano Star Courier voted him Plano’s “Best Aesthetic Dentist” in the Star Local Media Readers’ Choice awards. He was also named one of “America’s Top Dentists” by the Consumers’ Research Council and a “Texas Super Dentist” by readers of Texas Monthly magazine. He’s been on the teaching faculty of the Center for Aesthetic Restorative Dentistry since 2006.
Take Good Care of Your Veneers to Keep Them Looking Great
Our hand-stacked porcelain veneers are durable and resist staining. You’ll get many years of wear out of them with proper care. We recommend:
- Using a soft-bristled toothbrush and not brushing too hard.
- Not chewing on hard objects like popcorn kernels or ice.
- Wearing a mouthguard to protect teeth if you participate in activities like sports.
- Wearing a protective nightguard if you grind your teeth at night.
- Visiting our Plano office for regular dental cleanings.
To see if dental veneers in Plano, TX are right for your smile, call 972-737-7039.