Cosmetic Dentistry in Plano Can Help You Dress Up Your Smile
A beautiful, healthy smile is one of your best assets in life. Surveys show that 45 percent of people believe a smile is someone’s most attractive feature, no matter their age. If you’re self-conscious about your grin, don’t worry. Dr. Dickson and the team at My Dentist in Plano will help you smile with pride just as we have many other Plano area residents. Our cosmetic dentistry can:Read Transcript
At My Dentist in Plano, we're set up to give our patients the smile that they've always wanted, whether it's just coming in for a general cleaning and getting your teeth sparkling clean and feeling nice and clean and feeling great, or whether it's just getting a general teeth whitening done to where you can whiten up your teeth for a special event or a special occasion coming up, like a wedding or a graduation. We can also change the way that your smile looks by adding cosmetic veneers and crowns to enhance and transform your smile into something you've always wanted.
- Rejuvenate your smile so you’re comfortable showing it off.
- Give you a younger, healthier-looking appearance.
- Improve your confidence when meeting new people.
- Boost your overall self-esteem.
- Make dating and romantic moments more relaxed.
- Help you make better first impressions and gain an edge in your career.
Don’t put off getting the smile of your dreams! Call us today at 972-737-7039 to schedule your cosmetic consultation. Our Plano dentist office is located near the intersection of Preston Road and Tennyson Parkway, across from Camden Legacy Park Apartments.
Treat Your Smile to Our Expertise
When you want top-tier cosmetic dental treatment, you need an expert. Dr. Dickson was voted Plano’s “Best Aesthetic Dentist” in the Star Local Media Readers’ Choice awards, elected one of “America’s Top Dentists” by the Consumers’ Research Council, and voted “Super Dentist” by Texas Monthly magazine. He’s a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry and has been a teaching faculty member of the CARD Institute (the Center for Aesthetic Restorative Dentistry) since 2006. He and our team are more than capable of delivering you a dazzling new smile that will earn you second looks.
At your consultation, we will discuss your smile goals, and together we’ll design a personalized treatment plan to help you achieve them. Below are some of the cosmetic options available to you:
- Dental Veneers – Transform your smile with thin porcelain shells that bond to the front of imperfect teeth. They quickly conceal chips, cracks, deep stains, gaps, and worn teeth.
- Teeth Whitening – Choose fast Zoom in-office treatment or take home custom trays to whiten your teeth whenever you please. Ask about our Whitening for Life program.
- Orthodontics – Say goodbye to your crooked smile with clear, ceramic braces that are much more discreet than traditional metal braces. Or find out if you’re a good candidate for Invisalign’s comfortable plastic teeth aligners.
- Gum Reshaping – We’ll eliminate your “gummy smile” using gentle laser treatment to remove excess gum tissue. More of your pearly white teeth will shine through.
- Teeth Contouring – Dr. Dickson will smooth rough tooth edges and uneven teeth to give you an aesthetically pleasing smile.
- Gum Recession Treatment – We’ll restore lost gum and bone tissue with either traditional techniques or an innovative method using a tiny hole in your gums, called the Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique.
- Dental Bonding – In a single visit, tooth-colored composite resin can repair teeth that are gapped, stained, chipped, worn, or uneven.
- Snap-On Smile® – Enjoy a temporary but dramatic smile enhancement with a custom, slip-on mouthpiece. Turn heads at your reunion, wedding, or other special event!
- Custom Smile Makeover – Give your smile a spa-like experience. Combine any of our cosmetic treatments to create a stunning, one-of-a-kind look.